Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2012 E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy@tirerack View Post
I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am excited to be given the opportunity to be your Tire and Wheel forum moderator! I have worked with Tire Rack for nearly 12 years with various departments. Owning many BMW's over the years, they have been my passion for as long as I can remember. I hope my extensive knowledge of wheels, tires and BMW's will be a helpful resource to the forum. My goal is to provide our forum members the highest level of service possible. I will do my best to reply to all your questions and inquiries in a timely manner. Please feel free to contact me directly at Keith@tirerack.com or calling me directly at 800-428-8355 ext. 4799 if I can be of assistance.

When you order online with TireRack, please click this link: http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=AW8&url=index.jsp and/or reference "Keith/M3 post" as your previous contact.

This helps pay for the server and related maintenance through the commissions received from TireRack sales. It costs you nothing, but M3Post.com will receive a small % back from the sale which is used to directly pay for bandwidth.
Hello, I was just wondering what you would think of a Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 on an e92 m3. How would this preform in the winter? And how would it preform to a full snow tire?
Would it be totally screwed as soon as I encountered any type of snow?
Thanks
Appreciate 1
DrFerry6728.50