United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
Keep posting fear mongering and I'll just post fact based research. And, yes, I vape. Because I am concerned about my own health, I do research periodically throughout the year, ever year. I like to know what's what. As soon as they find some seriously damning evidence that isn't flawed, I will be on the bandwagon to quit. Unlike you, I read the fear mongering articles all the way through. I've read so many of them and they are so biased, it's revolting.
The cdc, which you mentioned is supporting your position earlier, is revolting?

As for vaping, when we see someone doing it, I point out to my teenagers how stupid looking it is. Do you get that a lot? As I stated earlier, I'll bet you are tired of people telling you not to smoke, or vape. I would bet $1000 you resent it greatly (as I can deduce from your posts).

And your Dr. Mendolsohn advocates using your vapes to stop smoking, then to stop vaping. He DOES NOT advocate vaping.
http://colinmendelsohn.com.au/electr...uidelines-use/

Aim to use ECs for a limited time only. Although they are much safer than smoking, they do contain small amounts of chemicals. After a while on a higher strength solution, you can reduce to a lower strength of nicotine and even to a nicotine free solution before finally quitting.
Appreciate 0