Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyary View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
right. i'm in the same mindset, thats why i'm being critical of my urge to take it off. more air flow out of the "cowl" area.
there are so many people running around with beat to shit undertrays that when someone posts up about their warm track temps i'm always asking "hows your undertray looking?"
i'm sort of thinking its just there to cover the ugly stuff and cover the transition into the windshield.
i know dogbone doesn't run his, but he is car is trailer kept and only sees track days.
Plus without it you will be pulling unfiltered air into the cabin / HVAC. I decided to leave mine in place for filtration and to protect everything beneath it.
I have the burger tuning filters... I'll have to look carefully, but does the secondary cover cap anything else?
roast,
Can you share some more insights into these filters? And specifically what you give up by using them?

I understand the benefits (remove 10 Lbs weight and more engine noise in the cabin) but what else?
Just gets rid of the big charcoal cabin filters. It's like 5lbs. Easy access to the brake fluid, too.
Attached Images