01-21-2009, 05:59 AM   #33
footie
Major General
Rep
Drives: i5M60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
the whole bunch of woodtrim/alu/leather/I drive comfy stuff etc.etc.
the price of the M package would have been less....

Anyway, I suppose you're right. Just wanted to stay to the facts. That's all.
You like to stick with facts, so lets do that and spec each car to identically. The 335i when specced like the S4 works out more than 54K euros so where in my statement does it not sound reasonable. You may conclude that you can buy an 335i without all of this extra stuff but facts are most people do spec beyond a basic car and if you compare a basic 335i to an S4 you will feel and look the poor cousin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
335i was equipped with 17"alloys and achieved the fastest ever Hockenheim Kurz laptime of all 335i's they ever tested(E90/92auto etc). Sportauto reckons it's because of the same tyrewidth of all the four wheels instead of the 225 in front and 255 at the rear(18")

And I didn't have the sportkit on my ex 335i because I didn't like it at all(I love sleepers) and I didn't want them to think:Poser, it's not a real M3 at all. Just me.
Sportauto already tested a 335i with 17" a while ago and it's time was 1:17.8 I believe so unless it was a shit car which I doubt then please explain how this time round they have got one to smash this time. Oh and BTW what was the time for the 335i, including it's acceleration figures.
Appreciate 0