View Single Post
      08-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
Brian_VACsales
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i

VF Widebody - coming to VAC (then Bimmerfest!)

This is pretty exciting for us. We have installed dozens of supercharger kits over the years, but VF has always been the dominant brand around these parts. Right now, there are 4 complete VF equipped cars on the premises, and there will be two more here tomorrow

The guys from VF left LA late Wed night (with a bunch of Monster, so I hear) and it looks like they will be pulling into Philadelphia some time tonight - nice.

This car really impresses us - 31k HARD supercharged miles including Targa Trophy, Gold Rush and Bullrun 2011. I think that really shows the capabilities of the VF kit, and all of the R&D that went into it. I'm pretty sure anyone who got behind the wheel had to hammer the car just a bit

We are proud to be an official VFE Performance Partner. We specialize in hardcore performance, and VF has always impressed us with their kits - so this will really work.

Come see us at Bimmerfest on Sat Aug 6. We secured a Platinum Sponsorship, which means we will have plenty of room for product and cars. Our E92, the VF E92, our E46 M3 club racer, an S54 E30 M3 and a few other cars will be on display. The VF car will remain with us after BFE, so don't be surprised if it shows up at a local event
Appreciate 0