Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Marza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmeaux View Post
Hi Manda,

I love the look of your M3. Your car has been a real inspiration for the look i am trying to achieve on my AW E92 M3. You've inspired me to get a gloss black roof wrap, which i was debating whether i should do given i have a sunroof, but having seen how yours blended in i was sold and will get it done. Also i love your black mirrors, which im also keen to do soon. Next on my list is a gloss black rear M3 badge from IND (ordered) and most likely a carbon front lip and rear spoiler, oh and some new wheels. Im keen on Vorsteiner V-FF 101's in gloss black at the moment but not sure i can get them in 20" unfortunately. Otherwise my next choice are BBS CI-R's Id love a set of forged HRE 101's but they are just too expensive so trying to find similar designs.

Keep up the good work
Nice! Make sure you have them black out the antenna and the roof rail rack things, normally they don't. And good call on getting a nice quality emblem. I got mine from some random place and it's too big if you noticed. I always wanted a custom painted one from IND.
I too am looking for a carbon fiber front lip and spoiler. But hard to find a good quality one if you're not going OEM. Mode carbon and Autotecknic are really good. I think I'm going to go with Autotecknic since they're a bit easier on the wallet.
Ohhh HRE 101 looks really good!! But V-FF 101 are also good for the money. I was considering them but you can get fully forged Volk's for a pretty good price. But there is still that minimum $1k jump to go from flow formed to fully forged.
I'm just glad I finally picked a set after debating since we first bought the car. Saves me time now and my desktop isn't cluttered with icons of pics of wheels..
Yep i am getting the rails and antenna wrapped gloss black also, like yours. Not sure i can justify paying for forged wheels right now so flowform is where its at. Everything is crazy expensive down here in Australia too so it makes it even harder. Did you get the gloss black mirror caps for yours or are they wrapped?
Appreciate 0