View Single Post
      10-16-2019, 08:11 AM   #1
Senpai
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

[F/S] Jerez Black LCI Trunk / BMW Mats / 25mm Spacer

Just looking to clear out some parts since I'm running out of storage space.

E90 LCI Jerez Black Trunk [SOLD]$200 - Looking at getting a CF trunk so putting a feeler out to see if anyone would be interested in an LCI e90 jerez black trunk. Asking $200 for trunk only no spoiler.

6MT M3 OEM Illuminated shift knob $30
Replaced this with a f80 illuminated knob, in okay shape, a little bubbling under the clear portion. I'll just throw this in if you want it for asking price on the steering wheel or exhaust.

25mm ECS tuning Spacers no lugs $50
ECS bolt through spacers with no lug bolts. I ran these with my 90mm stud conversion.

BMW All weather Mats Front Pair $40
Just the front mats, got them right before the summer. Replaced these with WeatherTech mats.

[SOLD] Megan Racing Exhaust e92 Fitment Stainless Tips $400 - Bought this in November, installed in December. Selling because I swapped out for a Corsa.

[SOLD] E90/92 M3 OEM Front Rotors 29.xx mm / 30mm Very lightly used. $200 picked up. Swapping out for a front bbk so no need for the rotors.

[SOLD] Hawk HPS Pads $100 picked up
Brand new front and rear hawk HPS pads.

[SOLD] OEM 219m in gunmetal with Tires (not mounted) & TPMS $600 - I picked these wheels up a year ago and threw winter tires on them but the car just sits since I don't DD the car. They'll come with oem sized PSS 245/40/18 & 265/40/18 unmounted. Tires still have approx. 7/32nd tread left. Wheels have some curb. TPMS is included with the sale.

[SOLD] Magnaflow Exhaust Tips $150 - 3.5" tips for stock muffler if you're doing the ACM mod. All tips except one are pretty much brand new. Just took them out of the box to inspect and test fitted one of the tips but never installed it.

Last edited by Senpai; 04-12-2020 at 06:59 PM..
Appreciate 0