View Single Post
      05-12-2006, 01:26 PM   #56
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

weeoholic.. I was going to stay away, but you seem to think you are being attacked here, which is not the case at all. Personally, I would suggest not digging your enormous hole deeper than it had already been dug.

What I'm trying to say is that you may want to take a hard and truthful look at the way you portray yourself here (and likely in "real" life, seeing how you said you treated people at the accident site). You don't "earn" yachts, bmws, jags yourself at 16-17. If you actually have them, you were given them. So, I can only summize that you are either a compulsive liar or a silver spoon baby, as it appears others have as well. One thing for sure, you need to put a check on the bragging, whether there is any truth to you or not. People just don't like bragging. Hey, if you have some nice things.. all the power to ya.. However, it's not cool to do a "Look at my ___".

Sorry to hear about the car (only for the car's sake), but you totally deserved it with your ranting, and acting like a buffoon to those people. If any of us had've been there, I'm sure we would have felt bad for the car, but laughed our asses off at you.
Appreciate 0