Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
love this reply:

Originally Posted by TurboSupra
Hey guys, I (we) have no reason to believe this race is not legit. Here's why. I once had a 96 Supra TT BPU+++ dyno'd at 457hp. It was never run on a track so I never knew exactly how fast it was, but it certainly was not fast enough.

Back in 2004, I came across a White CLS6 with Neuspeed springs and Comptech exhaust AFAIK, but I will leave it at that. He revved at me on the highway (the aural sensations from his cams were orgasmic) and we raced twice from ~55mph all the way to 90mph. He not only pulled on me, he ran away. Both Times. I was made a believer that day. I will just leave it at that.

Sold my Supra the following week and upgraded to a slightly used CLS6 (rare, 1 of 2700). The comfort and conveniences, the power on CAM on VTEC is something that few people are capable of handling due to torque steer. Have not been able to kill a ZR1 or BMW AMG cars, like these other monsters but have been able to easily take down modified Civics and a couple of modded Scion TC's with the TRD Superchargers. Also, let me just say that racing from a stop is not very safe and I only try to keep my racing on the highway where there are less pedestrians. That's all I have to say about that.

Mad props to Suspekt. Keep showing them that beast!
Rock on CLS6!!
Appreciate 0