Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploo View Post
Nawaaz,

Sorry to hear about your change of plans. But family always comes first! (Real family, not our bimmer families )

I am finalizing my schedule for March and still not 100% sure I can make it to the meet...if I can, I'd be willing to "lead" it, though I'm not sure what that really entails other than getting there early? Hopefully some more veteran members will respond soon.

Anyway do let us know if plans change and you end up being in town. I'm most likely going to be out of the country for the first Saturdays in april/may, so march may be the last official meet i make for some time
Sorry you won't be there Nawaaz but we will hold the Fort Down for you. Way to go ploo step up to the plate when we have a man down I think Fuddruckers will be great for lunch again

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0