View Single Post
      04-09-2021, 04:23 PM   #31
MisterClutch888
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT ZCP

So another round of mods went in. Installed the Bilstein pss10 and ground control street camber plates. But i got to say, the lock collar design (holes) is kind of stupid comparing to the squared indented part where you put the adjusting wrench to lock the two collars together. Another thing is, the powerflex black series upper strut mount bushing metal sleeves are too short when installing onto the pss10. The top bushing dont have enough "sleeve" to sit on. So i reused the stock top bushing since is shorter. Also i did reuse the stock front top spring rubber pads, to eliminate any noise if there is any. Did an alignment but not too satisfy, i will elaborate on this later.

Also, installed the macht schnell pulley kit, havent really driven it so cant compare to stock. The one thing that i want to mention is the belt routing for the AC/PS belt. My car is built Feb 2008, so it has the early design of idler pulley. The idler pulley bolt is "off center" and belt goes over the power steering pump then under the idler pulley. The later build models, i think after end of april 2008, has a "center" bolt for the idler pulley and the belt goes under the power steering pump then over the idler pulley. Just a heads up for people installing the pulley kit.
Attached Images

Slow Build
Appreciate 3