Quote:
Originally Posted by wfdeacon88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMM3Y View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Awron Gauge installed.. now just need the Supercharger if anyone has one for sale In nor cal or are willing to ship for a reasonable price holla at me..
I assume you have a tune that changes the redline warm up limiter? I've never understood why after a cold start, it's only 1-2 minutes and the stock yellow/red bars are already @ 8400 like it's ready to go. SMH
Yes, Turner shark tune. It transforms the car, just put it back on yesterday post smog. The car literally needs 5 minutes to warm up according to that rev limiter
Good to know, thanks. I honestly haven't heard reviews of that particular tune... How does it compare to Alpine, etc
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Awron Gauge installed.. now just need the Supercharger if anyone has one for sale In nor cal or are willing to ship for a reasonable price holla at me..
I assume you have a tune that changes the redline warm up limiter? I've never understood why after a cold start, it's only 1-2 minutes and the stock yellow/red bars are already @ 8400 like it's ready to go. SMH
Yes, Turner shark tune. It transforms the car, just put it back on yesterday post smog. The car literally needs 5 minutes to warm up according to that rev limiter
Good to know, thanks. I honestly haven't heard reviews of that particular tune... How does it compare to Alpine, etc
Yeah platforms been floorless, easy to use. The car runs smooth actually running a stage 2 catless tune with HFC's cuz hated the smell of the catless car, have seen 320+torque numbers according to the awron but who knows how accurate that is. Sounds great smells great
I'm leaning towards turner test pipes and leaving stock secondaries on... hopefully that helps on the smell... but it's not like a smell in the cabin coming from below, correct? Just the exhaust fumes I assume?
No you get a little cabin smell I've checked for leaks too, you can't get away from it especially with windows down. I might be sensitive to it but I can smell out a catless car on the roads
hmm.. even if I do welded approach? odd...
Appreciate 0