04-16-2010, 07:05 AM   #81
e90m3japan
Second Lieutenant
Japan
Rep
Drives: e90 m3 melbourne Red Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_dc View Post
If you replace the iDrive controller of the Navigation Professional (CCC) by the one without force-feedback from Navigation Business (MASK) the same thing occurs: everything works fine except scroll function.

This problem can be solved: It is required to change a setting of Navigation Professional (CCC), it must be switched from "Controller high" to "Conroller low".

According to Thorsten from http://www.car-coding.de/ this modification can also be done by a BMW dealer. They call it "performance controller" - probably because Navi Prof (CCC) works much faster with the non-force-feedback controller.
Can you help me please?
I went to the dealer, but they said if I retry to reprogram the performance controller they don't know if it will work and that car might not work at all.
they told me that they aren't trained to do that kind of stuff.

Do you know people at this this site(car-coding.de)?
if so can you introduce me to them(refer me). I am willing to go to germany, to learn how to code BMWs. I mean if they are willing to pass the knowledge for a price.