watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil. Lucas View Post
Wow, you're a class act! I'm more then aware what cars cost in Australia as I live in Melbourne myself. The brakes on the 135i are not better then the brakes on the M3! Braking tests, reports on fade can confirm this. Floating rotors with calipers that apply more torque FTW
First we are talking about what the brakes look like & perform like. 135 has an option of better brakes if you buy the BMW performance brake kit, you have an option there don't you.

Second, you said get a better model in the range with better brakes, again you tell me what model has 4 or 6 piston good looking brakes compared to a AMG brake.

There's none, so I actually have to down grade to a one series to get a half decent caliper.

And if you read my thread properly I stated that you lived in Australia, but it looks like your eyes are faster than your brain.

So as I said BMW needs to do better in there brake dept and offer options in there luxury car & M class where braking is a concern.

And for your info my X5 e70 TT diesel has as standard a larger rotors than is on the V8 X5 and it's got s**t looking calipers as well.

The M3 should have better brakes, its a performance car, and people are not happy.

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0