View Single Post
      06-30-2013, 11:07 PM   #97
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

I am not so sure how you can determine that all new Corvette C7 is unforgiving.

Have you driven the Stingray C7?

I think Chevy has worked hard on making it a overall a better sports car then C6. It is a step above in all directions with proper advances in technology and performance. I am pretty sure it will translate to better driving dynamics on track and off track.

There are few things I would be looking forward to in future upgrades with later year C7 Stingrays. The most important of all being a proper performance transmission instead of the 6-speed auto they are using. They need to step up and put a proper 7-speed DCT style transmission in addition to 7-speed manual.

I am also hoping that they have worked hard to improve the overall steering feel and feedback because it was never known to be as good as the Porsches.

All in all I am really liking the Stingray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
The Corvette is unforgiving and raw, this is a fact. There are people that prefer it that way as they want an "angry" car.

I have no don't doubt the Corvette is going to be a beast. I am considering one but will wait a few years until they fix the bugs and I test drive it on a track.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.
Appreciate 0