View Single Post
      12-30-2019, 12:02 PM   #3
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

I like Doug. He seems to be a genuine chill guy, and I wish him success, but he should spend just a bit more time researching his quirks and features. Or he's just blatantly making fun of some of the things in his video, IDK.

Maybe I'm too much of an fanboy and I shouldn't spend so much time on the throne but here we go.

1. Pre-2018 turn signals are totally fine to use and I actually prefer them to the "traditional" style since they stay in the same place which means I don't have to move my hand from the steering wheel as much. They have two positions. I use the first one a lot, meaning I can hold the stalk at the resistance for when I think the triple-blink turn signal is not enough (i.e. switching lanes on the highway).

2. Armrest. It's a split armrest, driver's side moves forward so you can comfortably rest your right elbow on it and still hold the steering wheel, e.g. on the highway. How difficult is that to find out really lol.

3. That HVAC cold/hot air slider thingy is the best feature ever! Use it all the time. Especially when it's colder outside so you set your climate control temp to warm and then get some fresh cold air if needed or vice versa.

But I guess you don't appreciate these little things until you use the car for a longer period of time.