View Single Post
      11-12-2019, 12:40 PM   #39
reidetailing
Alex - IG @screamer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 SS E90, 11 Moonstone E92

Thanks for all the love guys!

Hi everyone and welcome back to my journal.

I have a short but exciting update to share with you all, and it involves Dinan.

My good friend Ross (M3Post Member: “Senpai”) was selling his Dinan E90 M3 Exhaust in order to obtain a different exhaust setup.

My other good friend Lacha, (Instagram: "@m3an_s65") had the Challenge Race X-Pipe paired with a Dinan Rear Exhaust on his Stroker Coupe E92 M3, and WOW did that sound incredible! I wanted mine to sound just like Lacha’s so I decided to arrange the details with Ross.

My dad and I made the trek from Toronto to New Jersey to primarily go pick up the exhaust and meet Ross. While in the New York area, my dad and I decided to meet up with Mitch (Instagram: "@mitchhhhhhhh") and check out his 1 of 1 Neptune Blue M3. I will just say this, Mitch’s car is something that everyone needs to see in person to truly appreciate the beautiful exterior colour. Paired with Mitch’s go-fast, race-inspired parts, the car is an all-around masterpiece. Thank-you Mitch for taking the time to grab a bite and hang out with my dad and I.

Back to the exhaust, so we meet with Ross, and my goodness the M3 community here is filled with great people. Ross is such a kind and friendly person that I now consider a good friend of mine. I’m so happy I had the opportunity to meet him and chat with him about his bad*** JDM-inspired M3 #OGTE37Gang.

Ross disclosed that the Dinan exhaust was used and in ok condition. I had already planned a restoration process for the Dinan exhaust, so I was ok with its condition.

Please enjoy the pictures:

I will be sending the Dinan exhaust off to my good friend Mark@Fireball Coatings to perform the sandblasting and thermal ceramic coating of the exhaust, in an effort to bring the Dinan back to life!

Thank-you all for stopping by and checking out this update; and thank-you to Ross and Mitch for taking the time to meet with my dad and I; we made friends for life!

Please enjoy the teaser for next update:

- 2008 BMW E90 M3 - Silverstone - Racecar

Last edited by reidetailing; 05-10-2020 at 08:48 PM..
Appreciate 3
//steve\\1074.00
PACarGuy683.50