05-11-2014, 01:20 PM   #1
RobertEvans
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3

Intro----New guy

Hello all...

I guess I should start off by introducing myself as this is my first real post on the board. My love affair with M3's started about 15 years ago when as a newly licensed driver I discovered the e46 M3 and knew I had to have it. Unfortunately with reality as it is, the closest I ever came to owning one was about 6 years ago when I had the opportunity to take one on a test drive from a very cool salesman at our local Audi dealer.

I happened to be driving by and saw it and just decided to go take a look. As fate would have it, there had to have been some kind of unspoken love for the M3 between us. He handed me the keys and told me to take a test drive. Even though I told him I didn't have any intentions of buying the car, he said, just be back in 30 minutes or so. As you can imagine, that was one of the best and quickest half hours of my life.

Fast forward to today- I'm married and have an almost 3 month old son. I sold my truck a few months ago to save some money and pay stuff off with intentions of buying an e90 M3 in July/August/September and can't wait.

I had been lurking on here a few months prior to signing up and just want to thank everyone for the education thus far and say that I can't wait for that first drive behind an m3 I can call my own.

I'm going to be looking for a 08-10 with under 50k, 6MT, preferably Alpine White or Space Grey with a red interior. Must have options are sunroof, cold weather, premium or some variation of those included options. I really like how clean the dash looks without the NAV so I'll probably be looking for one without the technology package. I do have some questions about EDC that I'm going to post up in the suspension sub-forum incase I come across one pretty close to what I want that does have the tech package with EDC.

It's good to be here and if anyone is in the Central Kentucky area and wants to meet up let me know!
Appreciate 0