01-11-2014, 12:12 PM   #1
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Something one should check once in a while

Have a read and check it out next time you tank. Someone send this to me ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you put the gas nozzel into your tank and pull the trigger, listen ... You will see the numbers adding up, but there is no sound of the gas going into your tank for about 3 seconds or about 15-20 cents worth. Strange!

What next?

Stop at 10 litres and check the price - read on and you will understand ... cheating at the gas pumps.

This happened to travelers somewhere in Ridgetown on their way to Kingston. The pump should have totalled @ $38.00 (and change). When the receipt was printed, and they checked it was $47.00 (and change). They got mad, went inside the store, asked for a calculator and let them do the math. They refunded the money.So print and check the receipt.

We saw on the news the other night that this is happening everywhere.

There is also a number on each pump that you can call the MTO and complain.

Here is how to check a pump to see if you are getting the right amount:

Whichever grade you are using, put EXACTLY 10 LITERS in your tank, then look at the dollar amount. If the dollar amount is not EXACTLY 10 times the price of the fuel you have chosen, then the pumps are rigged.

It doesn't matter where you pump gas, please check the 10 liter price. If you do find a station that is cheating, contact the MTO, and direct your comments to the Commissioner, the info is on the gas pumps.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0