03-28-2008, 07:37 PM   #1953
bmw-m6
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooma350 View Post
Guys, I want to get your thoughts.
But first off, thanks to everyone who wanted to put together a collection for me. Though it was not needed, I still appreciated the gesture, as I have your support, so thank you for that.

I also appreciate Husker implying I cant afford the car, as it allowed me to once again explain to everyone here what the situation was. The evidence speaks for itself, so I think I'll let everyone here decide which version you want to believe.

That said, this got me thinking of some things we could possibly do, after I get my car. When I receive my 2 license plate frames from Husker, Im thinking of AUCTIONING THEM ON EBAY (NO RESERVE!, LOWEST PRICE ON EBAY). My auctions wont have any reserve price listed, and I promise to sell to the highest bidder.
I'll include a certificate of authenticity (genuine Husker plates), picture of frames with me and the car. Maybe a signed M3 post sticker too (I'll have to check with Jason if its cool). Or maybe someone could submit a drawing or something to put in the license frame.

We'll donate half the proceeds to a charity, such as Doctors without borders, or a children's charity. The other half, I would definitely like to donate to my lawyer Scott, as he has put forth alot of time and effort in this.

Anyone have any good ideas for this? What else could we do? Im open to everyones suggestions. Lets have some fun, as Im looking forward to closure on this!

Regards

Ken
wow, just shows you how clueless the are. they tried to save $10k (rounding up here), and want you to "stop the presses". They got into this mess themselves ! We, the consumer public, think thats on outrage !! they're responsible for the mess they caused, and dragging you along...so they should try to repair their image. maybe they should get chic-watever the publicist name to do that.
Appreciate 0