View Single Post
      06-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
eNCore
///M 5light
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 MCB ///M5

Why I went from M3 to C63 to M3, then the C63 again. What about you? Why?

Before I start, I want to ask you guys a question... If all the M3 vs C63 reviews did not do tests on the track and only normal driving, who would win?

Well...I started with the M3, then to the C63, then back to the M3, then might finally stay with the C63 now.

If I get a M3 I would get a coupe, because the sedan just seems too normal to me. The ///M, and the coupe look are just really attractive. I don't have kids, but I do go out with my friends a lot. Having a four door car will always be better. I mean I can take my friends out with the M3 coupe, but they will complain. And just imagin people climbing in and out of the coupe, they will step on things (the car) and make a mess. Plus, I have to get out eveytime the pessenger gets out.

I went to my local Merc dealer a couple days ago to look at the C63, and I asked the agent to start the car for me and "WOW". The sound actually scared me for a sec, I knew it was going to be loud but not this loud! It's so loud and mean. It sounds like a Ferrari but louder. If you haven't heard the C63 in person, you have to go and listen to one! Just plain "WOW". The car might not be as attractive as the M3 coupe, but it is better looking than the M3 sedan. The one I saw was balck BTW. It's really nice looking and mean! The C63's interior is nicer than the M3's in my opinion. I can take people in the C63 and not the M3 coupe. I mean who doesn't want to show off a monster to his friends.

So in the end, I picked to C63. The M3's selling points to me are the ///M badge and the coupe look. I don't go to the track so the handeling doesn't matter to me. The C63's selling points to me are the sound, interior, mean look, four doors, hp, and torque. The hp and torque seems like really fun to play with. I mean just imagin, after five years and you are used to the M3 coupe's look, don't you want a car (C63) that's also nice looking but more fun? The hp and torque would be really fun to play with.

Appreciate 0