United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M3

Garage List
2015 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMC Pro Machine  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stom_m3 View Post
Congrats!!! Great car. I personally had a 997S and loved it. Sold it back in 2010 to get the new 2012 991S until I realized the price differential from old to new. I have to have 4 seats and the 911 fits that bill pretty well. I'll eventually work my way back to Porsche. It's a completely different feel. Enjoy the car!
Thanks! Definitely a different feel. The Cayman is a blast for canyon carving, but dunno if I would use this as a commuter car. BMW definitely holds the advantage when it comes to pricing. Porsche offers incredible amounts of customization, but the options and pricing drive the sticker through the roof faster than the car's 0 - 60 times! I'm lucky to have picked this one up, gently-used (27k miles), for 1/2 of its original price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr5959 View Post
Looks great, congratulations!!! But why no red calipers on the rear?
It has them. It's just the lighting in the pic that makes it look otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORALLROT View Post
Looks great, and yeah, i'm sure drives much better than the f30. Apple and oranges come to mind here. Congrats! Clean car. What's your warranty situation?
Thanks! The original warranty has long since expired, so I'm surfing the Cayman forums and learning a lot about what can/cannot be done as a DIY project.
Appreciate 0