Colonel
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB

Garage List
2009 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billj747 View Post
I know Bryan very well. At the end of the day, if your tire temp spread does not look good (which I don't think they are because you're killing the outer edge of your tire and running -4* of camber), you need to fix it. Losing the independence from a stiffer front bar is negligible compared to hurting your braking ability due to so much camber and cornering ability due to not enough front roll stiffness and rolling over on the outside of your front tires.

Which shops don't recommend a stiffer front bar? BMW's are notorious for needing very stiff front swaybars, and if you're still rolling over on the outer edge of your front tires, you need to stiffen your front roll platform from a stiffer front swaybar, wider front track, lower front ride height, higher front roll center, lower front Cg, etc... Depending on your ride height and tire width, the front swaybar is probably your best bet.
Interesting. Do you have a recommendation for an aftermarket sway bar that you like? I have no knowledge of sway bars.
Appreciate 0