BossSauce
Rep
Drives: 545i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
QUOTE=BossSauce;13364373]and you like pirate flags

yes sir!
*caution skydiving story*
When i broke my leg skydiving and my friends not only carried me off the field but came to visit me in the hospital i was very moved.
And while in recovery, lots of drugs, 1 titanium rod in the shin bone, and lots of PT I realized how lucky i was to have such great friends! So while watching Pirates of the Caribbean and high on pain killers I decided I wanted to buy all of my friends a nice gift....shirts! Pirate shirts...skydiving pirate shirts.....hey don't judge me...oxy is a hell of a drug!
So i went off to google and found nothing....but i was stuck on a couch and high so i decided to draw....mind you I’m shit when it comes to drawing....but apparently when i'm on pain killers i'm really good.
What came out was this, note attached.
After I got better I went off to a local t shirt shop and they made a bunch of them for me. And when i presented to my friends at the drop zone I also gave them a very nice Surrender the Booty Pirate flag...which everyone loved! And it kind of became the mascot of our little drop zone. And at the end of the year we had a party to lower the flag and all of us would sign it and put it up in our gear room. And start of the next year we would all have another party to raise the new flag!

So yeah that’s the story of the Pirate Flag. Shame that little drop zone closed down. It was a very nice little community we had.

*apologies in advance for offending any pirates or anyone who may want to become a pirate or discussing skydiving*
Appreciate 0