04-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #11
aka_phox
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Convertilble

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3PO View Post
Do you have a speed limiter? It looks like he hit the speed limiter because the maximum speed was 250 km/hr which is 155 mph which is what the car is limited to. That may have been why it cut him off when he hit 7500 RPM.
Regardless, from looking at some other stock dyno plots, it looks like they make about 350 WHP at 7500 RPM. Power seems to pretty much level off in that area of the curve. So like I said before, he didn't quite make it to peak power but it should be much closer and not 50-60 WHP low. I don't know what the gearing of the DCT is but he may have used the wrong gear which could produce this discrepancy.

There's just too many unknowns here. NOTHING about this dyno session is correct from what I can tell. I'd have it done again and consider these results garbage.
It should not be limited...I had the speed limiter removed. But havent REALLY checked to see if it is or not. Is this how the car reacts when it hits the limiter 150mph/250kph?

'11.5 SG E93/6MT/ALL BOXES CHECKED
BLACK GRILL/BLACK SIDE GILLS/15% TINT/PAINTED REFLECTORS/SPACERS/ANGEL iBRIGHTS/20'' VOSSEN CV3/VINYL WRAPPED SHADOW LINE TRIM/ETS-POWER TUNE/
///M-FLIGHT MEMBER
Appreciate 0