03-24-2012, 12:56 AM   #44
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by talontid View Post
Ok, bought my car 100% stock from a BMW dealer; and I did all the work as previously stated; There is no tune on my car. Like I said, it works for me and I am sure I am not the only one, just offering a cheaper solution for others. Again it's a "mechanical" fix, there's no reason it shouldn't and I'm sharing first hand info..
Bro i understand your point but so many people have tried that so when u say use a fouler it just doesnt work, no matter what u do or say.... The only thing is when some people use HFC and to some it sometimes works but just a fouler i bet your car was tuned before.... Have your dealer check i seriously think ur car is tuned....

Bro just an fyi if u bought ur car cert. then yes there is no tune on your car but if u bought it without then FYI if ther is nothing wrong with the car they will sell it as is....

I had my car serviced for 2 1/2 years and since day one they never knew that i had upgraded to the new LCI they only found out when they reflashed my ECU... Even tuners will have to disagree with you...
Appreciate 0