Drives: E90 2009 M3 Ess VT2650, F30 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEastvold View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_lara View Post
My Set up
-ESS 650 VT2 (Green Injectors)
-5 Gls ice tank in the trunk
-Armytrix catles exhaust ( very pretty )
-Advanced fuel Dynamics proflex commander.
-BPM Tune for Green injectors.

I had to replace the Blue injectors that came with the kit because I was running out of fuel at E25 now with the Green am Guestimating E33-35 but I still have no logs or Dynos but car runs real Smooth on this blend. I will post my logs and let you guys know how it goes. But am impressed the S65 doesn't Blowup on full E85 and 10 PSI.
Very cool. On the green injectors u will still run out probably past E40/E50. All my dynos are on full E85 no blends so idk for sure the median before it starts running lean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEastvold View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_lara View Post
My Set up
-ESS 650 VT2 (Green Injectors)
-5 Gls ice tank in the trunk
-Armytrix catles exhaust ( very pretty )
-Advanced fuel Dynamics proflex commander.
-BPM Tune for Green injectors.

I had to replace the Blue injectors that came with the kit because I was running out of fuel at E25 now with the Green am Guestimating E33-35 but I still have no logs or Dynos but car runs real Smooth on this blend. I will post my logs and let you guys know how it goes. But am impressed the S65 doesn't Blowup on full E85 and 10 PSI.
Very cool. On the green injectors u will still run out probably past E40/E50. All my dynos are on full E85 no blends so idk for sure the median before it starts running lean.
what injectors are you running? it would be great if any suppliers of upgraded fuel system for this platform would chime in
Appreciate 0