06-03-2011, 07:29 PM   #29
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Regarding "Nobama", I'm not "counseling" you - your breaking forum rules, so if you you want to be out, keep it up.

Which rule exactly? BTW it's you're, not your.

Your scenario is completely out of touch with what's actually going on in this country. There is not one strong candidate slated to run against him, ask anyone, turn on a TV, hell even Fox news agrees. I don't know what alternative universe you're living in.

What did Obama fail at? Recession's been over for a year, stock market's up 100%, corporations are healthy, stimulus loans have been paid back, operations in Iraq are over, Bin-laden's dead, Afghanistan's on a timetable, a measure of healthcare reform has been implemented, we are respected in the world.

Now this assessment of the economy and our standing in the world is truly beyond delusional, you are simply and totally uniformed. Have you read a newspaper in the last couple of weeks? Ever? You are a laughably partisan sychophant.

I realize you can't stand the guy - I'm fairly certain I know why, but it's not my place to say. But that doesn't mean he's a failure because you don't like him.

Oooooo, what are you saying? A mighty ham-handed implication methinks. C'mon, you don't have to stay a lightweight douche forever. Pull up your big girl shorts and be clear. Why exactly can I not stand him?

Just remember our mutual prognostications come election day. That high-energy voting constituency is understandably disappointed and will not show for the big day.

Of course the extreme right candidate will screw up the republicans too but that is another story for another day.