View Single Post
      10-30-2007, 08:42 AM   #132
TheoIam
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
Exactly, and the fact that they are over here in the first place is ridiculous. Thats nice you think your car weighs a lot less, handles way better, and is way way faster. That's nice, why come here and try to tell 335 drivers that?

Only because you're worse than "haters" who are maybe defending their car at best (nothing to really defend against) YOU guys are actively coming here trying to rep your car.

Who's the worse person in this situation?
haha there are actually some 1 lovers I do find a little funny. As I have said before I like both the 1 and the 3 and could get either one.

My point has always been that it would not be such a bad thing if it did weight 200lbs less or handled better. It might signal a change in how BMW is looking at there cars. I never ever (for myself that is) tried to be holier then thou.

The part that I don’t get is such a resistance to think the other way on some of the cars possible virtues. The possibly better brakes, the hope (even though little at this point) that BMW could actually produce something smaller and lighter and the nice fact on top of that is it maybe cheaper as well.

Those are the only points, no matter how hopeful; I for one would like to see BMW succeed at. But if others here don’t want that, that’s fine, but post a real reason why other then it’s ugly.
Appreciate 0