10-23-2019, 10:42 AM   #1392
dogbone
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB

Garage List
2009 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
With the thought of participating in Super Lap Battle in mid-November, I’ve been busy trying to get the car back into proper shape.

All 4 corners of the suspension are being rebuilt and should hopefully be done today. The car will then go to EAS to look at the brake booster. We’ve ordered a bunch of parts—a new brake booster and some lines—so hopefully we can settle whatever is going on there.

If all goes well, I will get the car back Thursday evening. I want to test the car out and see how it feels before SLB, so I am shooting for going to a track on Friday. Willow Springs and Buttonwillow both have Test and Tune days. Buttonwillow is running config #25CW, which is fine. Originally, I was just going to go to WSIR because it’s closer, but maybe I should get some laps at Buttonwillow. Would make more sense since I haven’t been there in many months.

Anyway, I’m in LA for work stuff this week so it all works out to also deal with the car. Annnnd, I got of Denver a few hours before 6-10” snow is about to hit today!! Phew!
Appreciate 1
SYT_Shadow11479.50