Rep
Drives: 2011.75 M3 Space Gray

Garage List
2011.75 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330iToy View Post
Is sport a straight bolt on? I am in for the sport. Any prices yet? Also power gains? I am close to doing test pipes and tune just because of price and power.
Sport will be 100% bolt-on. In regards to pricing Challenge was selling it for $1795.00 a few years ago. We are hoping to keep all retail pricing the same pending material cost.

Let me see if we have some older dyno runs. There might even be some on bimmerpost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330iToy View Post
Is sport a straight bolt on? I am in for the sport. Any prices yet? Also power gains? I am close to doing test pipes and tune just because of price and power.
Sport will be 100% bolt-on. In regards to pricing Challenge was selling it for $1795.00 a few years ago. We are hoping to keep all retail pricing the same pending material cost.

Let me see if we have some older dyno runs. There might even be some on bimmerpost.
Thanks that would be very beneficial and something I would rather do personally. Not sure how others feel. I like the convenience of taking them off if needed and going back stock. Plus price is important I feel in this market. So many options and it needs to be close to comparable products with equal or better performance gains. Currently test pipes and tunes are an exceptional value for the hp/tq gains in my opinion. Another is you know how much everyone loves IND products and service. I wish I would of paid the piper for Akra evolution when they were made for the E90. Or at least the mid pipe.

PS please let me know when available if possible. Did I miss if we need stage II programming update to extract full power?