MJBO
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2023 G81 M3 Touring

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH View Post
It's a tough one because a "good" sounding exhaust is a personal thing ..... I had a proper listen, in person, to a few systems before coming to a decision (YouTube vids mostly bear little resemblance to the real thing) and will admit to going with the full M3World system. Apart from really liking the sound in the first place, I was attracted to their valved rear section as it allows me to choose when I want full noise - this may not be a consideration for you but I don't think I could bear a loud exhaust ALL the time. Maybe it's just me!

Also the M3World high flow cat/resonated X-pipe enables me to run a Stage 2 tune, also a key consideration for me that may not necessarily apply to you ....

Whichever you decide, you won't regret an aftermarket system as the stock one is just too tame....!
Yeah, most of the YouTube videos are pretty poor, hence ideally wanting to hear in person before I commit.

100% agree about the stock system being too quiet, just doesn't have any gravitas at regular speeds and modest revs. The C63 shines in this regard.

What did your system set you back if you don't mind me asking?
Appreciate 0