12-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #40
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar@ActiveAutowerke View Post
You obviously have it out for me or AA. Myself or our engineering department contact all customers who leave messages.

Powertrip, I am going to spend time debating dyno charts, etc. We have several guys with gains from our software and they have proved it with those charts on the forums.

We have a new upgrade, 1.5 that is also offered at no cost to the consumer. This is software we are talking about, we didnt begin doing this yesterday. We were one of the first on the market for this car and continue to learn different things through our FI program. We never stop working on any of our projects because we are never satisfied. To answer your question, if there is anyone with an issue regardless of version 1 or 1.5, we will support the product until your are satisfied.

On the N54 program we decided to take the safer route and we are still very active with our N54 products.

To come on here making these claims based on another companies 'dyno' run is unfair. Manipulating dyno charts is one of the easiest things to do and is definitely a cheap shot.
Ya I'm not sure calling people that got poor results with your software liars is gonna work..
Appreciate 0