View Single Post
      01-14-2019, 04:39 AM   #15
commedeschatons
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 335d, '03 Jetta Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anerbe View Post
Interesting, didn’t know they did BMW local. How many RB’s have hey done on these cars? Anybody on here get it done there?
I did, and im not the first to have them done there. So far my car is doing great on BE bearings/arp bolts installed by Vast, and my rbs were pretty shit but not completely shitted out, but tbh only put a few hundred miles since i was out of state for a month.

haven't been to motorwerks myself.

Vast was able to get the full Rod bearings job, engine mounts, r/s valve cover gasket, l/r strut/mounts covered under my warranty on my first service ticket with them, i just paid a little bit extra to get be/arp hardware which was fantastic. As it turned out my M3 was quite lucky to be plagued with "oil consumption" issues .

Also, their prices on engine oil for our cars is great, at least Redline 5w50/10w60 is $2 less a quart less thru them im not sure what else they'll sell because i only asked about redline. maybe ill ask them what else they sell. i dont pay tax there and im in the area often.

So far, im quite satisfied with Vast, more than happy to rec them to other m3 owners in SE michigan to get rb job done. As i'm relatively new to ann arbor, its also really nice to avoid the completely useless local con-artist "euro" indy shop and the completely and utterly useless local dealer.
Appreciate 0