Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juleanne31 View Post
Quote:
Probably on it's way out. How long has it been since the last replacement?
Hello. I have a 2008 328xi. Few months ago my radio stopped working but would randomly come on for 20 seconds then stop. All the radios lights stopped working too. Now I got the yellow triangle warning light with 4x4 in middle and the keys wouldn't come out and car wouldn't do anything. I just went outside and got it to almost turn over but it didn't. Does anyone think it's just that I need a new battery or something else!
Possibly, but the radio simply not working is not typically a symptom. Usually things like comfort access start to act up.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juleanne31 View Post
Quote:
Probably on it's way out. How long has it been since the last replacement?
Hello. I have a 2008 328xi. Few months ago my radio stopped working but would randomly come on for 20 seconds then stop. All the radios lights stopped working too. Now I got the yellow triangle warning light with 4x4 in middle and the keys wouldn't come out and car wouldn't do anything. I just went outside and got it to almost turn over but it didn't. Does anyone think it's just that I need a new battery or something else!
Possibly, but the radio simply not working is not typically a symptom. Usually things like comfort access start to act up.
[COLOR="BLACK"][/COLOR]

Thank you. I am gonna jump it and hopefully it will start.
Appreciate 0