View Single Post
      10-26-2020, 04:16 PM   #48
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
The thing with masks is that both CDC said you don't need them and even Fauchi himself said that masks don't work the way people use them. It's also a fact that they don't stop the virus from entering your body. So why not wear N95 masks that do protect you?

Alot people forget that mask are not even required if you have a face shield too
My posts on the now defunct Political sub forum have repeatedly said people are not wearing masks properly nor are officials defining what a proper mask is. But the point of my post is these same officials have set rules and associated fines. Regardless of if you agree with them or not, you should follow them when attending an event or establishment. Because many times it's not your behind that is going to get in trouble. It's the people running the establishment or the event. If you don't want to comply with the rules, don't go. It's that simple.
Appreciate 0