View Single Post
      06-14-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
KiokenM3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: LIFTED JEEP JK!

New Kid on the Block, KiokenM3 Gintani SC M3

Well about a month ago, Sticky posted his St 2+ Gintani SC kit was for sale at a great deal. the deal was so good that i wasnt able to pass it up, so after a few PM's the deal was done. this kit just happens to be the exact kit DLSJ5 runs and is Gintani's off the shelf st2+ SC kit with W/M who anyone else could purchase. A few people may know my car from some mexico runs, during that time i had RPI gt exhaust, evosport pulley, afe intake and scoops, dinan 4.10 gears, AA SSK and powerchip tune. while the power was good it was never enough for me. So a few wks passed since i had to wait to get the charger installed at Gintani. and after it was all said and done, my Gintani beast was done. the car has been supercharged for 3wks now and has been working FANTASTIC. I was able to go dyno at a independent dynojet to keep iit fair. well the dyno speaks for themselves, all runs were performed on straight 91 octane with W/M. no dyno was done prior to SC'ing so i dont know the baseline. let me say that the car pulls so hard compared to all my bolts on, my hands were literally shaking on my first drive. 1st gear is useless, 2nd gear useless, 3rd gear i finally start to grip around 6000rpm and pulls like a freight train. mind you this is with 20 wheels and 295 invos. the car drives like it was with the bolt ons xcept when you shift and hear the BOV or get on it then you know it aint stock. also are comparo graphs with mine in both SAE and STD, also attatched are Drews DLSJ5 and mine on a comparo graft. just wanna give a big thanks to Sticky for selling me his kit and Gintani for making such an awesome supercharger and being very good people.

Appreciate 0