View Single Post
      10-02-2017, 02:21 PM   #93
Vigilante375
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW 6M 135i

First off, this is the kind of stuff that never needs to happen to innocent people. Things like this just make me sick. People are just trying to have a good time and some low life decides to ruin it. Then kill himself so he doesn't have to face reality. My thoughts are with everyone that had to go through this and those that will never see their families again.

To those wanting more strict gun laws...I do agree but that will NEVER stop things like this from ever happening. Why? Look at this way. There are a lot of drugs that are illegal but guess what? People still sell, use and make them in the US.

Its that fine line of what will work vs what won't. A weapon in anyone's hands will be deadly, whether they kill 1 person or hundreds.

It does sound like a form of automatic weapon (but can't be with the few rounds that were fired) or modded weapon to fire "full" auto but we will have to wait and see what information is released.

And yes, ISIS will ALWAYS declare they were responsible for any attack. That is the way all those groups work. A helicopter crashes at Ft Hood....they'll say they were behind it.
Appreciate 0