View Single Post
      09-24-2018, 07:09 PM   #7045
pcohen15
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5, Singapore Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRussski View Post
I’m curious about that stuff too, kind of too good to be true. Also how it compares to let’s say Griots spray on wax (spray on wet car and dry it)
Does it feel totally different to the touch?
I have no experience with Griots. The car had a 4-month old coat of P21s Carnauba on it that I thought still looked pretty good. But this stuff is unreal. It looks like a ceramic coating. And all I did was wipe the car dry with a microfiber drying towel. Not a streak on the car, did it in open shade, 90 degrees.

When you spray it on the car, it looks like something is going on as soon as the spray hits the water on the car. Beading starts immediately. And it gets very thick.

Read the reviews on Amazon or Autogeek for this and they are all the same. Nobody can believe it works as good as it does with so little effort.

Other than wanting to use up the bottle that I have, I can't see a reason to ever wax the car again. Like I wrote, I probably went overboard and used too much.

Go for it!