View Single Post
      06-21-2012, 04:02 PM   #30
klammer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 11 spc gry m3 e90, 19 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin911 View Post
Klammer, your driving was nice and smooth. Your lines were good.

That 4.0 RS was all over the place. What a shame... People who don't know how to drive shouldn't have the privilege of driving such cars!
Appreciate it. The 4.0 is a good guy, just think he's got a bit more car than he can handle right now, but he's got a bunch o' room to grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
Everyone has to start somewhere. Maybe he is the kid that showed up to the first day of practice with the most expensive equipment and the least experience. : )
C'mon, be nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSmotorsports View Post
Actually don't have any times for full course and not too sure what god times are on full course but I think 2:49 is pretty good.

Our goal for south course is to break the 1:30 barrier but that is going to be tough until we get the car where it should be. You should come out to the Autobahn race July 14-15th. If you wanted you could do the HPDE too.
When you guys talk about breaking below the 1:30 barrier, what are you guys thinking makes the biggest difference? Tires, suspension, or both. Never thought I'd say this, but actually thinking about "upgrading" from the AD08's... but maybe not and think I'll try and make it that weekend.