09-06-2018, 11:56 AM   #3131
rantarM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_dub View Post
Hi.
I don't post here much anymore...follow me on IG: dj_dub for content and updates for both my M3s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM5 View Post
Posting up because of my GT4 / Future Classic brethren dj_dub
Your cars look great! I hate to ask on this thread but could you guys help me out a little? I am working on installing a GT4 lip on my E90 and want to figure out how far back/forward it should be relative to the bumper before drilling the holes.

Could one of you please post a photo of underneath your lip? A photo of either the far right or far left side of the underside of the lip, next to the wheel well would be very useful. I am trying to figure out if the rearmost bolts of the lip should line up with the rearmost holes in the bottom of the bumper.

I started this thread ( https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1531937 ) but have not gotten much information.

Also, could you tell me if the OEM felt boxes had to be cut for the air ducts on the lip? Based on a test fit it looks like they do (or the lip won't be far back enough) even though I was previously told that nothing had to be cut.

Thank you!
Appreciate 0