06-03-2020, 01:07 PM   #105
Zap
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3 Convertible (JZB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewbaaca95 View Post
Can you list what you coded? And in what module? I can’t get mine to pull up the screen. And my backup camera doesn’t work.
Sorry, not on here a ton - so I just saw this.

I modified the VO to remove $507 (Rear PDC) and add $508 (Full PDC). I then default coded both modules. Before doing this I made a backup of the existing coding, as the camera emulator had specific coding that varied from what would default, and I had changed a few CIC values, such as to enable weatherband. I used a Diff utility that displays the changes side by size in the coding files to see exactly what items were modified, and then returned those back to what they were, and the camera worked again.

What is it doing instead of displaying the backup camera? One of the values I had to change for my camera (it may vary by emulator) was to set the PDC Direction to vertical in order for the camera to display. It originally displayed two PDC images instead of the camera. If you default coded and had to have the video input set differently that will also need to be fixed based on what pin your video input hooks to.
Past (6MT) 2007 E92 SG - 2007 E92 MB - 2014 F30 335xi EB II
Appreciate 0