10-02-2008, 07:49 PM   #192
Cyber
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by will@longbeachbmw View Post
So I've been working with the factory for a few weeks to get a special 2009 E92 M3 Coupe built in Laguna Seca Blue - and I am happy to say that I have officially recieved the go ahead!

I have just recieved allocation for a September build 2009 E92 M3 Coupe in Laguna Seca Blue!!! =) They said they can only allow very few M3 Coupes to be painted in this color (they told me somewhere under 5 units worldwide for 2009 model year). They said the reason why I got allocation is because I am requesting it so early in the 2009 year.

I am having it built to the following allocation:

Color: Laguna Seca Blue / Black Novillo Leather
Options: DCT, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Technology Package, Carbon Leather Trim, iPod, Carbon Fiber roof.

If anybody is interested in this car, I would be happy to modify it accordingly with a deposit. The extra cost for the paint is $5,000. This car will be sold at MSRP.

I'd love for this extremely rare car to go to somebody on my sponsored forum!

Anyways - just wanted to let you know that there will be at least one Laguna Seca Blue E92 M3 Coupe around!

This is my all-time favorite BMW color - and while it isn't for everybody - it definitely SCREAMS ///M.

Can't wait to show you guys some pictures!

Will
How?

/cry
Appreciate 0