12-14-2010, 09:48 AM   #110
Yogijet
Captain
British Virgin Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i, Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRob08 View Post
I agree! I've spend plenty of time in Germany near Keiserlautern and Ramstein, driven through Germany several times back and forth through to Italy and back to England and I and many of my coworkes talk about how well disaplined and close to professional drivers the Germans are compared to most of Europe. Rome, Italy and south? Crazy! and I'm from Rome. I lived in Greece for two years and I tell ya, I'd shit myself driving there. I wish Americans could handle driving on the highways like the Germans do on the Autobahn. By the way, I'm US Military so I can say that

But these fucking peasents that migrate to Europe and drive like assholes need to be shot. If I've affended anyone, grow some thick skin will ya, and learn how to drive.

I'm no pro-racer but I agree but I've spend some time on the Ring with M3 and it was quickly appearent that driver needed some tips. I was expecting a crash toward the end. Entertaining and painfull to watch at the sametime.

Cheers,
To you and the writer of the post to which you responded, if you're going to be offensively xenophobic, try at least, to sound intelligent at it by, for example, using the facility of a simple spell-check of your text. Otherwise, you perfectly fit the stereotype of the ignorant and barely-educated moron. I'm not necessarily saying you fit this bill but if you look, quack and waddle like a duck, then objectively, you're a duck.

On the driving, the man just didn't learn to drive properly before getting 'round the wheel of an M3. I hope the fact that this has spread like air will encourage him to go get some driver training. Some Emile Bouret(sic) driving tutoring at some point would help.

BMW Performance Exhaust, Michelin Pilot Supersports F-225/40, R-255/35, BMW Performance Suspension, BMW Performance black kidneys, Quaife LSD, M3 rear sub-f bushings, M3 front control arm, rear guide rod and rear upper link kits, BMW Performance cross-drilled/slotted rotors, AFE Cold Air Intake.

Last edited by Yogijet; 12-14-2010 at 09:54 AM..
Appreciate 0