Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [0.00]
1995 BMW M3  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
2011 BMW 335is  [0.00]
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Alex @ AlpineMSS

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a review on Alex @ AlpineMSS and his tunes. I have a Catless E90 M3 with a 6MT and needed a tune to take advantage of the added power. So what I did was go for Alex's Tune as I heard a lot of good things about him and have had a lot of first hand experience with his F80 tune on my friends car. At his price point it's literally a steal, his tune makes as much power as any other tune from other vendors at almost twice the price! The car runs stronger than ever, and as a 6MT guy with the stock file (I was on stock 241E) the car would lose so much power during every shift as the torque just wasn't there. But Alex fixed that issue, and it feels like the car never wants to stop pulling.
I'm part of the younger crowd so as you can expect, I love burbles and attractive attention (lol) so I wanted to get a crazy burble map. Due to having unlimited remaps and files, and after exchanging a couple of emails with Alex showing him burbles of what I wanted he made me test maps (a ton of them) [Sorry Alex!] testing out maps to find the perfect burble map that met my needs. Alex went above and beyond and spent alot of his free time making custom maps for me to test and see if I liked them, and being as picky as I was I kept asking for revisions, numerous times and Alex obliged. His customer service is on par if not better than the product as Alex really does put the customer first and will do everything possible to make sure the customer is happy. I've logged about 5k miles on his maps and the car just performs in all weather, even below 0 Temps! If you need a tune for your M3, F8x/E9x don't look any further than Alex. He's the best and I wouldn't have went to anyone else even if money was no object.

Last edited by HolyChitMeng; 02-06-2019 at 07:12 PM..
Appreciate 3
Nguyener150.50
ToddinTN504.00