07-20-2016, 08:59 PM   #2
squartus
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3 6MT

Garage List
2010 E92 BMW M3  [10.00]
Odd, iv had nothing but great interactions with Mike. I myself love the servotronic, its actually one of the best features to me of any tune iv put on this car hands down. Never noticed anything weird with it, what exactly is yours doing??
I also run his coding sofware, I can't comment on his DCT tuning as im manual trans. I even swung by his house when I was in california and took a look at his M's.
Got to look at his Harrop SC kit he has on one as well which the fit and finish is pretty dam impressive in person. BPM is the tuner for the Harrop kits as well.
I am going back to ESS tune simply because of my 4.4L low compression stroker/blower build im doing which they have a nice premade tune already made for. But I will badly miss the servotronic

Far as Mike not changing the servo mapping back to normal without a fee.. Iv never had any issues with having him change anything on a tune thats already paid for, he even checked the fault codes on my car and fixed a few things while switching a option on my tune. Even got a free map update
Far as the drama between the tuners... That shit is bone deep, I take no sides in it and have no idea whos right whos crooked whos a hacker etc etc.

4.4L LC stroker/ESS VT2-625/Volk te37 sl's/AA exhaust/DSS Carbon Fiber driveshaft/ARH Headers.. etc

Last edited by squartus; 07-20-2016 at 09:16 PM..
Appreciate 1