11-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #110
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinz View Post
Thanks for your reply! The only issue is... that I don't use the heated seats!!! At least not yet. I find the engine of this car makes it pretty warm, so I've been using the Air Conditioner until a month ago. Only my wife uses the heat function (and only maybe 4 times in total). However, she always talks about how warm I am. And I do have very warm blood because I'm always hot, I never wear sweaters and I break a sweat doing almost any kind of physical work (makes it look like I'm working really hard, hehe). So it could be possible that my ass is just very hot and heats up the leather to make it stretch?

I did notice the line is smaller after the oil/clean. I'm guessing it's because of the way the leather folds when I sit on it a certain way.. and it's the same way every time. I try to move a bit to make the leather more flat when I sit, but I don't always remember, and it's difficult to see. I weight 93kg, maybe that's the problem? I will try to go to 75kg and see if that makes a difference!

Do I have any hope in getting rid of that line?

Couldn't agree more!
When you used your heated seats a lot ,surely than it was even worse,like i said above, i saw cars with stretchd leather caused by heated seats and very bad !
About your body weight you are 93 kg...i'm 92 kg and 1.89 meter tall..so
Or this...you said about that you sweat a lot,now can you see that your seat is wet from your sweat ?
Actualy this can cause the stretch too... !
Maybe you should talk with your BMW dealer about this problem...maybe something with the leather in the sit area of your driver seat ?
Your car is only 5 months old,so why not... talk with BMW ,and i would love to hear their answer about this problem

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 11-16-2013 at 06:40 PM..
Appreciate 0