SalM
S1N1ST3R
Montenegro
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinm3 View Post
Respect from the “fastest E9x M3 ever”

Fantastic results for non-built engine!!! Hope, the engine would last more than expected

Some points here:

1) Last year I did 2 runs only on my final setup and made 10,25@140.24 and 10,29@140,65. So, your info with 10,25@139 is incorrect

2) I made those numbers in +36C (ie, 97F) and on very old and tired Hoosier’s DOT, cause we did not plan to visit any track comp last year and I did not buy new set of tires. Fuel used was 95 (US spec) and full-full weight car (3,800 lbs)...

3) Current year was not used to show full potential of the car being lightly prepared for the track: stripped sallon, other rear suspension (now I have Intrax competition suspension which is not intended to be used for drag racing purposes), narrow front tyres (now I have 275 Nitto’s) and race fuel. Even with those modifications I could easily go to 1,55 on 60ft (instead of 1,75 in record run) thus digging into 9,7-9,8s on 402m. But in July my little daughter decided to come into the world and.... no chances for competitions))))))))

Anyway, I am excited that strong competitor appeared! Let’s fight!
Sorry for the mis information brother !! And thank you very much man ! Happy to be apart of the few on this platform to actually push limits and Kudos for your hard work as well !! Do you mind if I PM you brother so we can discuss a little more on our setups ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
Niiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeee. Can't wait to see what you do once you get the boost leak sorted
Thanks bro ! We'll have her back up and running shortly !

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_M3 View Post
Big ups Sal, killing it man!
Thanks bro ! Appreciate it man !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvrider1 View Post
Can you share some more info on the fuel system?
Hey man, I cant drop any information yet on the fuel system as it is still a work in progress with Gintani so I dont want to give any mis information until we are done testing.
10.38 @ 136.04
Appreciate 0