01-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #66
sc1989
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 coupe white, DCT, ZPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by And1M3 View Post
Good line up but the GT2 Mesitershaft is a loud exhaust. Check this video on how it set off a lot of car alarms inside a parking garage.

There are a lot of nice rims for sale on this forum. I might pick up another set in 5 spokes 3 piece forged later. Just wish I have the funds for it .
Balling if you get the full body Vorsteiner gt5rs.
I rather stay with looks then go for supercharger for now, but if I had the funds I will get a ESS. As you said dreams.
not to sound obnoxious but I kind of liked the vid, I saw it earlier ahhaha, but yea it appears to be loud and perhaps not the right option. My fathers old car was an AMG so i miss the vroom an exhaust can bring with a v8. (Previously had a 335i, graduated to the m3 this year! ). A few other brands I had in mind were the eisenmann race exhaust, apakrovich evo seems to be popular too. I personally won't finalize any brand till I get to hear it in person.

Yea I totally agree with you bro, I am placing heavy emphasis on cosmetics, to be honest we are in NYC so it doesn't make much sense to get a supercharger yet. I have no problem waiting a good few years as I personally feel cosmetics add more. There are a lot of rims on the threads, I personally say you check out klassen they look quite nice
: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=788251

also compared to other aftermarket rims the GTS rims or ZCP rims are awesome the black ones, I got a price from a shop in BK for 2.6 k for all 4 rims ( i believe tire included) also EAS has it at around the same price with tires.
Appreciate 0