View Single Post
      08-10-2021, 09:50 AM   #3
ek9hatch00
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [0.00]
First, this guy claimed these were never used and now "like new"??? How about just providing an accurate description and calling these used with missing parts, instead of wasting people's time. Surely wasted my time and a trip to UPS.

https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1837928

I bought the pump kit off this guy's "never used" thread and to my surprise, received a used pump kit instead. When I texted him about it, he said he did USE it to get the E85 RKtunes, but had misfiring issues instead. Since this shady guy doesn't like to provide an accurate description or post pictures, I'll just do it for him. The harness is randomly cut. I'm guessing it's from a quick half-assed uninstall. There are no terminals/hardware for the connection at the top hat. I'm also guessing the terminals are still on his top hat since he USED them. Not sure how he thinks these are "like new" when they're cleared used and missing parts. Even though it is probably not hard to figure out the harness and find the hardware, it is still not as described. He wanted me to trust him and use PayPal friends/family, but good thing I didn't. Got my refund and UPS is delivering the pump back to him today so he can try to scam the next potential buyer.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0